Singapore Fake ID & Driving License
We produce both Real and Singapore Fake ID Cards and Singapore Fake Driving Licence . For the Real Id Cards and Driver’s License, we register all the information into the database system and if the id card or driver’s license is checked using a data reading machine, all your information will show up in the system and you shall legally use the document. Where to Get Fake Driving Licence Online . Where and How to Get Fake Drivers License
- National Registration Identity Card
- Identity Card Number
- Fake Singapore NRIC
- Fake Singapore IC
- Foreign Identification Number
Importance of Buying a False or Real Registered Driver’s Licence. Where to Get Fake Driving Licence Online without taking the test. We have come to realize that procuring a driving license is of utmost importance as discussed in the following points:
• With a driver’s license, you are ready to hit the road ‘legally’
• It identifies you as a licensed driver
The first and most important purpose of your driver’s license is to notify law enforcement personnel that you have obtained your driver’s license in the state in which you reside and you are legally allowed operating a motor vehicle.
• It Symbolizes your ‘Identity’
• Certain designations ask for it too
• Shows awareness about the Traffic Rules
• Lighten the burden of Risk
Fake Singapore ID
The front side of the card features the words “REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE” and the coat of arms of Singapore across the top, and contains the following information:
- Identity Card No.
- Non-colour photograph of the holder
- Name (in English)
- (Optional) Name in Pinyin and/or ethnic characters (Chinese characters, Jawi script or Tamil script). For citizens and PRs born in Singapore, the ethnic names if included are identical to those on their birth certificates.
- Date of Birth
- Country/Place of Birth
A number of security features can be found on the front side of the card. The words “REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE” change colour when the card is tilted. A window containing a smaller photograph of the holder is located below the main photograph; the window photograph can also be viewed from the reverse side of the card under light. A multiple laser image on the bottom right alternates between the holder’s NRIC no. and the lion head symbol when viewed from different angles.
The rear side of the card has the following information:
- Barcode of the NRIC number
- Right thumbprint of the holder
- (for PRs only) Nationality
- Date of Issue
Until 29 September 2002, NRICs indicated its holder’s blood group. This information was subsequently removed due to the widespread availability of quick blood group tests that are conducted during medical emergencies.